If you’re like just about any first-time author I meet, once you finally have your book in the world all you want to do is get the word out.
You want to sell out every copy printed. You want it to influence every human being on the planet.
So it makes me laugh when I hear the same refrain from so many of you. Said refrain being: But…do I really HAVE to build a website?!
Ah, the hilarious intersection between “author” and “technophobe”! I know it well.
So do you really need an author website? The short answer is, um, yeah. You do. But it doesn’t have to be terrible, I promise!
In this video you’ll learn:
- The best way to get the word out about your book
- Which type of website will help you reach your professional goals (business website vs. author website)
- How to build your site with little to no prior technical knowledge (not to mention easily and affordably)
- The #1 most important thing you must have on your homepage
- Plus, I share 3 bonus tips on how to pick your perfect url
I hope you’ll join me for this video even though it requires you to operate technology… just briefly 😉