“How do I become a good writer?!”
If you have a burning desire to some day hold a published book in your hands, you may be asking this question.
In that case, I’m about to get all Yoda on you.
Simply said, “To be, you must do.”
A large part of becoming better at anything is to do it more.
Notice how I’m avoiding using the word “practice”? Nobody likes to practice. But that doesn’t make it any less true that the more you practice, the better you get.
The process of writing teaches you, through direct experience, how to write.
Because I want your book in the world, in today’s video I’m sharing three success habits that will help you become a better writer.
(Spoiler Alert: They may have something to do with helping you get better at…practicing!)
In this video you’ll learn:
- How to write like it’s your job
- What preparation looks like for a good writer
- Tips on how to motivate yourself each time you sit down
- How other people can be the root of your success
- And a bonus gift to bring out your refined writing capabilities today!
You are perfect the way you are. But practicing to become a better writer will only make it more likely your invaluable wisdom will make it onto the page in the future.
Which is what I want most.