It’s time to get your wisdom onto the page and into the world!
Order The Book You Were Born to Write & Get Instant Access to Kelly’s Workshop
The Organized Author:
Overcome Overwhelm and Finish Your Book
Do you have a story or message to share with the world?
Have you always wanted to write a book?
Have you been trying to write for months (or even years)?
After two decades working as a book editor—editing many of today’s biggest personal growth and spirituality authors—Kelly Notaras saw that her clients and readers had important questions about the transnational book writing journey. The Book You Were Born to Write is her answer!
“The Book You Were Born to Write is the exact guide you need to get your message onto the page—so it can start changing lives. If you want to become a published transformational author, look no further.”
– Gabrielle Bernstein, #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Universe Has Your Back
- How the book business works today—and how you can break into it
- Whether to start with a full manuscript or a book proposal
- Which book you should write first
- Whether you have what traditional publishers are looking for
- The benefits of self-publishing—and how to do it
- The meaning of the term “author platform” and its role in today’s publishing world
When you order, you’ll automatically be sent Kelly’s workshop, The Organized Author: Overcome Overwhelm and Finish Your Book!
You’ll learn the secrets to staying clear and focused on the book journey, including:
- How to structure your content—even if you don’t know where to start
- How to create a schedule that gets you writing regularly and efficiently
- How to plan your platform-building efforts so you’re reaching readers without stress or overwhelm
Follow the Instructions Below for Instant Access:
Order The Book You Were Born to Write from any of these sellers:
Watch your inbox for the workshop link!
Kelly Notaras is the founder of kn literary arts, an editorial studio that has helped over 500 authors write, edit, and market their work since opening its doors in 2013.
Kelly started her career working in the editorial divisions at HarperCollins, Penguin, and Hyperion Books. In 2006 she became V.P., Associate Publisher at Sounds True, a multimedia spirituality publishing company in Boulder, CO. There she had the great fortune to edit books by Adyashanti, Sharon Salzberg, Cyndi Dale, Krishna Das and many others.
Since starting kn literary arts, she has been honored to edit a wide variety of transformational nonfiction books, including Awakening Shakti by Sally Kempton; Jump…and Your Life Will Appear, Worthy, and The New Relationship Blueprint by Nancy Levin; and New York Times bestsellers The Tapping Solution by Nick Ortner and Pussy: A Reclamation by Regena Thomashauer.
HERE’S A SNEAK PEEK INTO PART I OF THE BOOK!
Chapter 1: Understand What You’re Getting Yourself Into
- What the book industry looks like today, and how you can break into it
Chapter 2: Get Clear on Your Motivation
- How to set the right intention for your book, one that will carry you all the way through to the finish line
Chapter 3: Craft Your Hook
- The most important thing you can do to keep yourself focused and make sure you end up with a saleable book
Chapter 4: Build Your Outline
- How to choose a powerful book structure that will keep you on track as you write
And that’s just the first third of the book!