bestselling author of The Universe Has Your Back
- How the book business works today—and how you can break into it
- Whether to start with a full manuscript or book proposal
- Which book you should write first
- Whether you have what traditional publishers are looking for
- The benefits of self-publishing—and how to do it
- The meaning of the term “author platform” and its role in today’s publishing world
… or message to share with the world?
Have you always wanted to write a book?
Have you been trying to write for months (or even years)?
After two decades working as a book editor—editing many of today’s biggest personal growth and spirituality authors—Kelly Notaras saw that her clients and readers had important questions about the transformational book writing journey.
The Book You Were Born to Write is her answer!
Kelly started her career working in the editorial divisions at HarperCollins, Penguin, and Hyperion Books. In 2006 she became V.P., Associate Publisher at Sounds True, a multimedia spirituality publishing company in Boulder, CO. There she had the great fortune to edit books by Adyashanti, Sharon Salzberg, Cyndi Dale, Krishna Das and many others.
Since starting kn literary arts, she has been honored to edit a wide variety of transformational nonfiction books, including Awakening Shakti by Sally Kempton; Jump…and Your Life Will Appear, Worthy, and The New Relationship Blueprint by Nancy Levin; and New York Times bestsellers The Tapping Solution by Nick Ortner and Pussy: A Reclamation by Regena Thomashauer.